Collection of personal data
We only collect the following information about users:
We do not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the user, but we assume that the user provides relevant and reliable information.
СThe service may contain links to other sites that are not related to this Service and belonging to third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and authenticity of information posted on third-party sites, and do not undertake any obligation to maintain the confidentiality of information left by the user on such sites.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
We collect and store only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services and / or the provision of other values for visitors of the site enpop.io and users of the Service.
The following are some of the ways to use the personal information of the user:
- domain name of each visitor
- IP address of each visitor
- email address
- statistical information about the pages viewed
- other information provided independently by the user
Processing, clarification, removal
By providing their personal data, the User agrees to their processing (up to the withdrawal of their consent to the processing of personal data) by «ENKOD» LLC, which owns the site enpop.io and the Service, and which is located at the address: 17 Bystretskaya, Apt 94, room N1, Ryazan, 390027, Russia. When processing personal data, we are guided by the Federal Law «On Personal Data», the Federal Law «On Advertising» and local regulatory documents. More details in (add a link to the page) Consent to the processing of personal data of users of sites.
Measures for data protection and data security
The Site and Service operate in a secure environment using the latest technology. All data are located in a controlled, secure data storage and processing center, which prevents unauthorized access and guarantees the protection of information. Information about users and their interests is not available to third parties.
Terms of transfer to third parties
Information of our users will never be sold or transferred for use to other companies. But we reserve the right to disclose your personal data in cases stipulated by the existing legislation, and also when it is necessary to protect the rights of the company during court proceedings and the execution of court regulations or decisions.
Limitation of liability
- for internal reports
- for providing information and services that the user requests
- for response to user requests and communicating with him
- for improvement the quality of site / Service products
- for improvement the quality of provision of services
- for monitoring the operation of the site / Service
- for sending various emails
- for conducting surveys
- for generating statistics
- other methods necessary to provide services and / or provide other values for visitors and users of the site / Service